Saturday, December 5, 2015

George's Christmas Presents (MYFH)

Liz attempts knit a sweater for George and to curb her curiosity about the wrapped present from George in the hall closet.

I know I Love Lucy probably eclipses its prototype, but there I like My Favorite Husband better. For one thing the marriage between Liz and George seems warmer than the one between Lucy and Desi. Anyway, here's a light-hearted comedy for the holiday.

My Favorite Husband #67
George's Christmas Present
16 December 1949
19491216(067)_MYFH_GeorgesChristmasPresents.mp3
CBS net. Lucille Ball, Richard Denning, Eleanor Audley, Frank Nelson.



Lucille Ball, Richard Denning, and Desi Arnez

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all comments to prevent spam and nonsense. It may take a few moments for your words to appear.