Monday, April 25, 2016

The Man Who Would Be King (ESCP)

English military officers stationed in India tire of life as soldiers and wander off into the hinterlands of Afghanistan to be play at being gods to remote the remote villagers of Kafiristan. How long can they keep up the deception?

Great story. I can't believe this is the first Rudyard Kipling story I have covered in this blog! I need to fix that. My man, my favorite script-writer, Les Crutchfield delivers another faithfully adapted classic in 30 minutes!

Escape #1
The Man Who Would Be King
7 July 1947
19470707(001)_ESCP_TheManWhoWouldBeKing.mp3
CBS net. Rudyard Kipling (author), Cy Feuer (music effects), William N. Robson (producer, director), Les Crutchfield (adapter), Raymond Lawrence, Eric Snowden, Herbert Rawlinson.



Rudyard Kipling

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all comments to prevent spam and nonsense. It may take a few moments for your words to appear.